New Snow Forecast

100 Mile Snow Safari General Chat
CRZ

Post by CRZ »

Forecast now only looking like 2-4 inches if we're lucky:thumbdown:
unlocal

New LMT website

Post by unlocal »

I like all the snow fever talk going on but the way this "winter" has been taking it's time getting started, (I think we donated our snow to Alaska) I will wait 'til I can make snow angels in it! LoL I wanted to register on the LMT board and at the end they ask what the nickname is of the person who runs a bar on Wabikon Lake - I know it's Johnnies but what the heck is the nickname??? Thanks in advance and lets really :thinksnow: :letitsnow: :ineedsnow: :taz: :sledder:

Gary
jakerides

nickname

Post by jakerides »

Muskie or Musky both work
Dreadan

Post by Dreadan »

This is from channel 12 facebook page

Here's the updated snow forecast... Latest computer models this evening are not agreeing with snowfall amounts across NE Wisconsin making this forecast a real headache. The area labeled "Area of Concern" is the area where there could be the biggest chance for a "bust" in snow totals as dry air streams into this region early Thursday. Everyone will see snow tonight through Thursday evening with a possible 4-8". Some folks will see more than 8" of snow, with the most snow falling across the snowbelts. --Matt Benz

[IMG]http://a8.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos- ... 4961_n.jpg[/IMG]
Johnnie

Post by Johnnie »

Looks like things have changed again. Only about an inch here, so far. 3-5 seems to be the NEW total predicted)@*#$&$(#$*
CRZ

Post by CRZ »

Looks like 2-3 inches right now but it's a little hard to get a good measurement because of the wind.
Jim
Site Admin

Post by Jim »

[QUOTE=CRZ]Looks like 2-3 inches right now but it's a little hard to get a good measurement because of the wind.[/QUOTE]Same here.
ghostrider

Post by ghostrider »

what's the verdict?:shrug: will i be able to support the wonderful stops along the 100 on saturday or are the wonderful groomer drivers of the 100 complaining because they do not have to work very hard after this white gold?:lol:
Dragon4eva

BRAAP

Post by Dragon4eva »

Put on 200 miles today. Left from crandon and went up through monico to eagle river. I left at 9 in the morning at the time trails around crandon were poor needed more snow only had the 2 ish inches that fell overnight. Once we got north more into the sugar camp/ eagle river trails it was great. Probably 4 inches of fresh powder. By 3 I was back in crandon with 130 miles on. All 130 miles were on ungroomed fresh powder trails. The eagle river detour out of three lakes was a little rough the first 5 miles but ended up being a blast. At 7 I went back out and rode to Argonne then back down to Laona. The whole ride was freshly groomed and beautiful. Ended up putting my last 70 miles on. Im not sure how south of Laona I'm assuming not to great but I could be wrong. RIDE ON!!! :thumbup::)